A rule-based tunnel in Transfer.
- Local HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS server with authentication beef up
- VMess, Shadowsocks, Trojan, Snell protocol beef up for some distance off connections
- Built-in DNS server that objectives to scale back DNS air air air air pollution attack impact, is helping DoH/DoT upstream and fake IP.
- Rules based off domains, GEOIP, IPCIDR or Process to forward packets to different nodes
- A long way off groups allow shoppers to implement powerful laws. Is helping automatic fallback, load balancing or auto select node based off latency
- A long way off providers, allowing shoppers to get node lists remotely as an alternative of hardcoding in config
- Netfilter TCP redirecting. Deploy Combat in your Internet gateway with
- Entire HTTP RESTful API controller
Perfect price Possible choices
Documentations are in truth moved to GitHub Wiki.
Perfect price Free up
If you want to deliver in combination an device that uses battle as a library, check out the the GitHub Wiki
Credit score rating rating
This device is obtainable beneath the GPL-3.0 license.